Every month, we round up hosting and cloud service provider news you might have missed. Sign up for our monthly Microsoft Hosting and Cloud Newsletter to get the most current news delivered to your inbox.
Cloud Channel Network Webcasts
Check out upcoming webcasts for cloud and hosting service providers at www.cloudchannelnetwork.com, and be sure to check out our recent round-up of highlights from our 2016 webcast series. Simply sign up for each individual webcast you wish to attend to receive a reminder before the event.
Double your Average Revenue per Seat with Skype for Business
Thursday, January 12, 2017 8:00AM – 9:00AM PST
This session will explore the market opportunity for Skype for Business solutions, detailing the SMB customer’s needs and considerations when evaluating a web conferencing offer and value proposition for Skype for Business.
Azure: Building an Azure Managed Services Practice
Wednesday, January 25, 2017 10:00AM – 11:00AM PT
Learn the business opportunity and use cases of Azure Managed Services. This session will include best practices and tools that can help you build this new business, including:
- Why Cloud Managed Services?
- Customer Lifecycle and Journey in the Cloud
- Key Ingredients of Azure Managed Services
- How to Get Started What will you get out of this webinar?
On Demand webcasts
Don’t miss these recent webcasts, now available on demand:
- Azure: Learn About the New Azure Advance Training Initiative
- FY17 Q2 Quarterly Licensing Brief
- Compliance Conversation Starters for SPLA Resellers
SPLA Agreement Refresh
Microsoft will refresh the SPLA agreement in February 2017. SPLA requires entities to have a business presence in the reseller’s authorized territory. The new SPLA agreement adds a primary place of business field in the contact details, which helps confirm SPLA requirements are met. The new version also removes the requirement to copy our legal department on any notices partners send to Microsoft. There are no other changes planned in this SPLA refresh.
Learn about the SPLA Agreement refresh – and more – covered in our Licensing Blitz Day last month:
- Watch the Q2 Quarterly Licensing Brief (recorded webcast)
- Watch Compliance Conversation Starters (reseller recorded webcast)
2016’s Top Hosting Service Provider Resources
We’ve pulled together the most popular Hosting content based on views and downloads by service providers worldwide. Have you accessed these resources?
Most Viewed Cloud Channel Network Sessions
- What’s new with the Cloud Solution Provider Program (aired 10/25/16)
- 2016 Cloud & Hosting Summit – Welcome & Opening Remarks (aired 5/11/16)
Most Viewed Webpages (other than our Homepage)
Most Downloaded Content
- Building a Managed Service Practice with Azure Playbook (downloaded almost 30,000 times!)
- CSP Program Overview presentation