We would like to alert you about this new announcement concerning our open enrollment for our Visual Studio ORCA Technology Assessment Program. Additional information about Visual Studio Orcas can be reviewed at: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/vstudio/aa700830.aspx
This information has been posted to our HiED West Technet Blog site at: http://blogs.technet.com/hied_west_blog/
Technology Adoption Program: Product Feedback
The Technology Adoption Program is designed to enable key customers to maintain a direct line into Microsoft product teams while using prerelease versions of Visual Studio Orcas to build production software.
Microsoft benefits when customers find bugs in real world scenarios before the product ships. TAP customers benefit by ensuring that the upcoming Visual Studio release supports their product, by training their employees on the latest and most productive toolset, and by learning from direct interactions with the teams that build Visual Studio.
· Adopt Early: Build your project on prerelease versions of Visual Studio Orcas
· Find Bugs: File bugs and suggestions to improve Visual Studio Orcas
· Evaluate: Provide feedback about quality of Visual Studio Orcas user experience
· Confidentiality: Microsoft will discuss with you prerelease details about Visual Studio Orcas
What You Receive
· TAP Champ: Central point of contact for communications with Microsoft
· Calls: Weekly conference calls with Visual Studio Orcas development team
· Builds: Regular prerelease builds of Visual Studio Orcas (public and private)
· GoLive!: Licensing to deploy Visual Studio Orcas Beta 2 solutions into production
· Labs: Potential to attend labs with Visual Studio Orcas development team
· Signoff: Potential to participate in Visual Studio Orcas Customer Signoff Program
· Launch: Potential to participate in Visual Studio Orcas launch events
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for the Visual Studio Orcas TAP Program, please complete the application form (https://connect.microsoft.com/VisualStudio/Survey/Survey.aspx?SurveyID=3030).