Does your institution…
- Have applications that conflict with each other on a workstation?
- Wish you could deploy applications to the desktop as easy as deploying a Terminal Server application?
- Have Terminal Servers doing all the work, while desktop CPUs sleep?
- Need to run multiple versions of the same application on the same desktop?
- Wish there were additional management tools for Group Policy?
- Need a better handle on what hardware and software exists in your infrastructure?
- Wish there was another alternative to wiping and reloading a machine that won’t boot?
Introducing the Desktop Optimization Pack, Microsoft’s new utilities suite available to Software Assurance Customers.
In this Webcast, you’ll see how to…
- Deploy with Microsoft SoftGrid
Enables you to deploy software applications that are never installed to minimize regression testing, yet follow users anywhere, on demand. It turns Windows applications into centrally managed virtual services that are delivered to any desktop or laptop client worldwide. It can also be integrated and managed within Microsoft SMS.
- Track with Microsoft Asset Inventory Service
Reduces application management lifecycle TCO through advanced software inventory scanning and by translating inventory data for more than 430,000 titles into useful, admin-friendly information. The tool is an easily administered, hosted service with no client installation.
- Manage with Microsoft Advanced Group Policy Management
Helps IT take control of the desktop through effective change management and roll-backs via GPOs and a robust role-based administration and delegation model.
- Troubleshoot with Microsoft Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset
Allows you to quickly repair unbootable or locked-out systems, restore lost data, remove malware from infected systems while the system is safely offline using existing antivirus software, and diagnose system and network issues.
January 11th, 2007
8:00 AM Pacific
Attendee Meeting Key:
Dial In Number:
FIRST TIME USERS:
To save time before the meeting, check your system to make sure it is compatible with Microsoft Office Live Meeting: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52354
For assistance, visit Live Meeting Help and Support:
This Live Meeting invitation is a personal invitation; it should not be forwarded.
© 2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Microsoft is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Security essential to help protect your PC
To help protect your computer from viruses, spyware, and future threats, we recommend:
– Using an Internet firewall
– Getting the latest computer updates, including Windows XP Service Pack 2
– Using up-to-date antivirus and anti-spyware software
Find out more about these security essentials at www.microsoft.com/protect.
Review our Privacy Statement.
This e-mail is intended for distribution within the United States. Please contact your local Microsoft® Subsidiary for similar offerings outside the U.S.
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA 98052