hhh comic series – week 20 day 1

ITDC_20.1_letters_200dpi

Go behind the scenes with Seagate! This week we learn why Toad thinks Chen is running out of options – and what he plans to do about it. Read Toad’s email.

Brought to you by Microsoft and Seagate.  Explore the ultimate action adventure from Seagate……..starring you as the hero. Do you have a story idea? Submit it {here}.

1. Ann-Marie says:

Might help when we can read Toad’s email instead of Emil’s…. 🙂

2. d says:

OK, your telling me every single one of these rockets were set to launch so close together that every single one of them were fueled, didn’t have a hatch open somewhere, didn’t have a gantry that needed to be moved that wasn’t in the automated launch sequence, didn’t have a go/no go switch that had to be pushed by a human, and that not a single one blew up on the ground or in the air because of one of these or countless other reasons?  OK

3. WinkMonkey says:

I think that’s why they call it a comic, sometime you have to suspend a little (or a lot) of reality to make the story flow, and sometime you have to suspend all rational thought, just to get through it.

Any one remember the banshee incident???

But on the up shot, I’m enjoying the story line at the moment, keep up the good work…

4. d says:

Ah, that’s what I forgot to do; suspend reality!  My zeel for realism took over for a minute, sorry, won’t happen again!

I am enjoying the strip… It gives my mind something to critique.

5. Chris Burnham, HHH writer says:

@d:  At least you’re reading, d :-).  But Wink is absolutely correct–you have to give us a certain amount of suspension of disbelief or we’d have been dead at, oh, (1) when the put on the costumes, (2) they decided to go globetrotting instead of using remote software to do the job… (3) Hmmm, maybe I’d better stop here?  🙂

6. Jon L says: