hhh comic series – week 19 day 7

ITDC_19.7_letters_200dpi

Go behind the scenes with Seagate! This week Emil is concerned about more than viruses – he’s worried about his IT hero legacy. Read Emil’s email.

Brought to you by Microsoft and Seagate.  Explore the ultimate action adventure from Seagate……..starring you as the hero. Do you have a story idea? Submit it {here}.

1. The OCD keeps me reading, it's not very good... says:

Better take my TRS-80 off the network then!

2. Wesley says:

*ALL* of them? Isn’t that just a tad bit ubelievable? I mean, c’mon… even Geoworks? Couldn’t she have just said "Most of them".

*ALL*??

For every chip architecture? MIPS, SPARCs, Alphas, et. al.?

*ALL*???

As if.

P.S. I wonder what is running on the launch computers that she supposedly infected.

P.S.S. I still miss Geoworks.

3. The OCD keeps me reading, it's not very good... says:

Maybe she wrote it in Java and by "all" she means all OSes with a JVM available? That at least covers majority of the popular ones… though I can’t speak for more scientific hardware such as launch computers.

4. WinkMonkey says:

Well she did say she was really really bored

5. Chris Burnham, HHH writer says:

I have to admit, I didn’t consider the TRS-80 when writing this, but it’s true.  Those are a huge threat to teh interwebs and almost as dangerous as my old Commodore VIC-20.

6. The OCD keeps me reading, it's not very good... says:

@Chris: Include lines like that into the actual comic! That was pretty good. You *know* Steve would say "teh interwebs". Emil would probably reference his TRS-80 and VIC-20.

7. Chris Burnham, HHH writer says:

@OCD:  Thanks for the suggestion.  You’ll be seeing more of this in the coming weeks.  Steve plays a MUCH bigger role in the current story so hope you like what we’re doing with him.  He’s my personal favorite character.