Please join us at a Microsoft IT Camp as we dive into how to get your datacenter ready for the cloud and beyond.
Join us at a FREE Microsoft IT Camp for hands-on labs, demos, and interactive discussions with Microsoft technical experts. Here's your chance to learn more about getting your datacenter ready for the cloud, whether you want to upgrade your on-premise datacenter or get connected to the cloud. This IT Camp will showcase the next generation of datacenter technologies featuring Windows Server 2012, System Center 2012 SP1, and Windows Azure IaaS.
According to a recent IDC report commissioned by Microsoft, an estimated 1.7 million cloud-related IT jobs are open worldwide right now and there will be as many as 7 million cloud computing jobs available by 2015. Attending an IT Camp in your local area is the perfect way to elevate your IT skills, build your cloud knowledge and propel your career to new heights.
To participate in the afternoon hands-on lab session, you will need to bring your own computer (laptop preferred) with the following minimum configuration:
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB preferred)
- At least 70 GB of free disk space (75 GB preferred)
- x64 compatible processor with hardware assisted virtualization (Intel VT or AMD-V technology)
- Installed OS of Windows Server 2012 with Hyper-V installed
- NO Drive encryption technology (Bitlocker or 3rd party)
- Download Windows Server 2012 Trial (VHD)
- Download the free 180 day Private Cloud or System Center 2012 SP1 trial
- Recommended: Although wireless internet access will be available, you may find that bringing your own mobile connectivity (MiFi™, phone data tethering, etc.) will be desirable.
Seating is limited, so register today. Events run from 8:30am - 4:00pm.
March 6, 2012: Lehi, UT
March 13, 2013, Mountain View, CA
March 14, 2013: San Francisco, CA
March 19, 2013: Bellevue, WA
March 20, 2013 Tempe, AZ
March 21, 2012: Portland, OR
March 26, 2012: Los Angeles, CA
March 27, 2012: Irvine, CA
March 28, 2013: San Diego, CA
April 2, 2013: Boise, ID
April 4, 2013: Denver, CO
8:30 AM – 9:00 AM – Check In
9:00 AM – 10:00 AM – Upgrading to Windows Server 2012
10:00 AM – 10:10 AM – Break
10:10 AM – 11:00 AM – Deploying Windows 8
11:00 AM – 11:10 AM – Break
11:10 AM – 12:00 PM – Windows Azure IaaS
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM – Lunch
1:00 PM – 4:00 PM – Hands On Lab [Windows 8, Windows Server 2012 and Azure IaaS]