I realize this is very late notice, but I’ve had some issues getting this up and running and I apologize it took so long. I will be holding an IT Camp Event here in Tempe, AZ at the Microsoft Office located on 60 E. Rio Salado Parkway, Suite 1200, Tempe, AZ 85281 from 9 AM – 4 PM on Tuesday, August 28, 2012.
There will be two specific sessions delivered at this event. I will provide an Overview of Windows Server 2012 enhancements (Hyper-V, Storage, Networking and Manageability) so you have an idea of what is new in Windows Server 2012 from an all up perspective. In the 60 minute window, I will provide high level details on each feature. The second session will be delivered by Chris Henley from Veeam on Veeam Backup for Hyper-V and Veeam Explorer for Exchange.
In the October timeframe, I will be delivering another IT Camp in Tempe that will go into more details on Windows Server Hyper-V and Storage as well as Azure IaaS. When I get the future events locked down, I will create another blog post with the details for those events.
The afternoon will be entirely dedicated to open mic topics and Hands On Labs. To participate in the Hands On Labs, you will need to bring your own computer (laptop) that meet the following requirements:
- 4GB RAM (8 GB preferred)
- At least 40 GB of free disk space (75 GB preferred)
- x64 compatible processor with hardware assisted virtualization (Intel VT or AMD-V technology)
- Installed OS of Windows Server 2012 (Preferred), Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows 8
- NO Drive encryption technology (Bitlocker or 3rd party)
- Download Windows Server 2012 ISO: https://aka.ms/hwws2012
- Download additional files from: https://aka.ms/hwitcampfiles [Please wait until August 24th before downloading as I won’t have all the files ready until then]
To Register, please go here: https://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/EventDetail.aspx?EventID=1032524047&Culture=en-US&community=0