Okay, I finally went and purchased the 11th book in the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan. Some very interesting reading, but also once again, not much got resolved.
I have a bunch of questions that aren't even close to being answered.
1. When in the world is Moraine going to reappear?
2. Is Taim good or evil? What is his "true" agenda?
3. Did Rand really cleanse the male half of the Source?
4. Why is Rand still having problems holding onto Saidin?
5. How many more books before the conclusion?
These are just some examples of the questions I have. I can't wait for Book 12 to come out. I hope I don't have to wait more than 10 months for it!!!