Great news! As of Friday, March 18th you can start submitting your WPC award nominations. Here’s Kristin again to share some more details:
Following up to my post from last week that provided an overview of this year’s WPC Awards, the window for self-nominations is now open.
This year, we are focusing on the following two Unified Communications awards:
- Unified Communications Market Acceleration Partner of the Year
- Unified Communications Innovation Partner of the Year
Visit digitalwpc.com/Awards/2011-Awards to learn more about the special recognition and exclusive WPC access benefits for awards winners and finalists this year.
It’s officially open season, and we are eager to showcase your incredible work over the past year. What’s next?
- Review the awards categories, descriptions and requirements here.
- Visit digitalwpc.com/Awards/2011-Awards to launch the Awards tool and begin developing your entries.
- Submit entries before 11:59pm PT on April 15.
There is a comprehensive FAQ page within the Awards tool. If you have additional questions, please post a comment.
Off to the races!