My Calendar Insights In Excel 2016

Just a short update on a new series of blogposts that I started on datachant.com.

The new series here will walk you through the new My Calendar Insights template in Excel 2016.

This is going to be very useful series. I promise 🙂

1. I tried to find the templates but couldn’t, using Excel 2016 – Office 365 ProPlus.
    any clue !!???

2. Gil Raviv says:

The templates are currently only available on English locale. If you switch to EN-US locale and still have the problem, please let us know.

3. Jaime says:

I couldn’t open the template either. All NA EN settings. Even doing a search for Calendar Insights comes up blank. Verified I am on Excel 2016.

4. Jaime says:

5. Gil Raviv says:

Jaime,
    Did you switch to English recently? If not, can you post a TechNet forum question on Excel with a screenshot of your locale settings on Office, and the screenshot of your File –> New?

6. Ken Granger says:

I keep getting a Microsoft.Mashup.oleDb.1 provider error. Running Excel 2016 ver 16.0.6568.2034. When I first opened the workbook and entered my credentials to connect to Exchange, it tried to connect, and in fact got redirected to our Office365 server
    but it timed out. Since then I’ve been getting the error about the mashup.dll. The workbook open fine, I just can’t get the data connections to work. Any suggestions?

7. Adam says:

I entered my password incorrectly and cannot change or update the password. I’ve tried CTRL+SHIFT+Q and received indication that the workbook refreshed but was not prompted to re-enter credentials. Any help is appreciated.

8. Natchapong Rammasute says:

I entered my password incorrectly on the sign in box and cannot change or update the password. I’ve tried CTRL+SHIFT+Q and received indication that the workbook refreshed but was not prompted to re-enter credentials. Any help is appreciated.

9. Angela Bieghler says:

I am unable to use Calendar Insights. I keep getting an error message ‘1004’.

10. Gil Raviv says:

Hi everyone,
    If you keep having errors in the Calendar template, please share it in Excel TechNet forum, instead of the comments below, which are not moderated often.
    Here is the link for the forum: https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/office/en-US/home?forum=excel