Current existing NAV 4.0 SP3 builds:
- 9/7/2007. KB 940718; NAV 4.0 SP3 rollback update 6. Client installer requires NAV 4.0 SP3 appropriate language installed. Client build 25143. Update must be delivered within 2 files (FixID's): Client installer and Servers (CODBC,C/FRONT,Server,NAS). Update corrects many issues regarding performance, stability. Must be installed everywhere who has problems with NAV
- 9/21/2007. KB 941294; ADCS fix.
- 10/7/2007. KB 944772; Nodbc.dll. "Only two decimal places are recognized when values that have five decimal places are sent to Microsoft Dynamics NAV by using the Microsoft Dynamics NAV 4.0 version of the N/ODBC driver"
- 9/18/2007. KB 942540; Client folder files - build 25206. "You cannot determine which fields are available and which fields are unavailable when you open a dialog box in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 4.0"
- 9/26/2007. KB 934409; BizTalk
- 9/21/2007. KB 940108; Business Notification
- 10/2/2007. KB 942215; Client exe's; NAS files. Build 25307. "COMMIT in a single isntance codeunit commits data that should not have been committed"
- 10/2/2007. KB 943227; Client folder. Build 25307. "The F4 Delete function behaves inconsistently if you press CTRL+A to select all records in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 4.0"
- 9/21/2007. KB 940108; Business Notification
- 11/1/2007. KB 943210; ndbcs.dll. "An index hint that you apply to the $nod$dbconfig table may not work as expected in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 4.0"
- 11/1/2007. KB 944204; olhandler.dll. "An e-mail message incorrectly appears in the Drafts folder in Outlook when you use an interaction to create the e-mail message in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 4.0"
- 11/7/2007. KB 944773; fin.exe; finsql.exe. Build 25484. "Double quantities of copies are printed when you print a Microsoft Dynamics NAV report on a computer that is running Windows Vista"
- 11/27/2007. KB 945264; nodbc.dll "An N/ODBC query returns an empty result when you filter Option fields that contain local characters in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 4.0"
- 11/29/2007. KB 945349; fin.exe; finsql.exe; nas.exe; nassql.exe. Build 25638. "Table locks are not released as expected in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 4.0 Service Pack 3 with platform update 940718"
- 12/14/2007. KB 946247; fin.exe; finsql.exe; nas.exe; nassql.exe. Build 25709. "The Microsoft Dynamics NAV client stops responding when you save an object that contains a large amount of text constants"
- 12/14/2007. KB 946445; msmqbusadapter.dll
- 12/14/2007. KB 945992; fin.exe; finsql.exe; nas.exe; nassql.exe. Build 25726. "Microsoft Dynamics NAV stops responding when it is processing messages from Message Queuing (also known as MSMQ)"
- 12/14/2007. KB 945339; finsql.exe. Build 25732. "You cannot rename a record because the new value for the field below is ''"
- 12/14/2007. KB 946188; fin.exe; finsql.exe. Build 25732. "Memory is leaking on COM callbacks when BSTRs are part of the parameters"
- 12/14/2007. KB 946204; fin.exe;finsql.exe. Build 25732. "The DataItem variable in the Dataport object is unexpectedly reinitialized when you run the OnAfterImport trigger in Update 6 for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 4.0 Service Pack 3"
- 1/18/2008. KB 947574; NODBC installation. "Error message when you run an N/ODBC query in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 4.0: "Collate Sequence Mismatch" "
- 2/1/2008. KB 948580; client folder files. Build 25994. "It was not possible to use strings longer than 254 characters with Automation Server"
- 2/8/2008. KB 948302; fin.exe; finsql.exe; nas.exe; nassql.exe; ndbcs.dll. Build 26033. "After a lock timeout has occurred (e.g. through locks in postings) the NAS stops reacting on events"
- 2/8/2008. KB 946453; ADCS. "Buffer problem when many scans are performed with handheld terminals by using the Automated Data Capture Systems (ADCS) feature "
- 2/8/2008. KB 942405; finsql.exe. Build 26033. "On SQL, when you go to File -> 1 (select the current company from the past companies), Navision does not close down all open forms."
- 2/29/2008. KB949187; BAConfigurator40.exe. "Business Analytics Configurator error message DTSStep_DTSTask_QualityCheck_3"
- 3/5/2008. KB948824; fin.exe; finsql.exe; nas.exe; nassql.exe. Build 26170. "In some specific situations, the Microsoft Dynamics NAV client can return Error 1247 in module 19"
- 3/5/2008. KB949866; fin.exe; finsql.exe; nas.exe; nassql.exe. Build 26170. "Selecting specific Printer Tray does not work as expected"
- 4/8/2008. KB950920; NAV client folder files; NAS files. Build 26410. "Improved queries from the form runtime" (backport from NAV 5.0 SP1)
- 4/30/2008. KB952355; NAV client folder; NAS files. Build 26565. "The Microsoft Dynamics NAV client stops responding when Microsoft Dynamics NAV tries to calculate a Sum Index Flowfield Technology total value"
- 5/8/2008. KB952201; NAV employee portal files. Build 26565. "Access Denied when trying to view shared views in Navision Employee Portal "
- 6/9/2008. KB952873; NAV client folder files. Build 26708. "Error message "Property exceeds the buffer size" when opening a company "
- 6/11/2008. KB953313; NAV Client folder files. Build 26752. "Microsoft Dynamics NAV crashes when printing reports "
- 7/4/2008. KB954672; NAV Client folder files. Build 26954. "Certain jobs can run slower after upgrading the NAV client to KB 950920 for version 4 (build 188.8.131.52410) or version 5 SP1"
- 7/16/2008. KB954722; NAV client folder files. Build 27010. "Microsoft Dynamics NAV can crash in certain situations. Some times, you will receive this error message:
"You cannot make any changes in the database until a transaction has been started." Or, "Error 1247 in module 19". Or, some times the NAV application will just terminate."
- 7/16/2008. KB954342; NAV client folder files. Build 27010. "You may experience several issues when you set a filter in a list form in Microsoft Dynamics NAV".
- 8/29/2008. KB957275;NAV Client folder files. Build 27256. "When captions contain an ampersand ("&"), and running NAV on a Citrix Server, NAV can crash"
- 9/23/2008. KB957219; TCPCom.dll .Build 27371. "Sending a document to BizTalk gives Unknown error, even if the document was sent succesfully "
- 10/20/2008. KB958421; BAConfigurator40.exe. "Business Analytics Configurator for SQL 2000 hangs when creating DTS packages"
- 10/31/2008. KB959165; NAV Client folder files. Build 27742."Using RecordRef to search for records, in certain situations its results are inconsistent"
- 11/10/2008. KB959822; NAV Client folder files. Build 27765. "When running a form modally from a report, and you print the report (not preview), you get this error, and Navision freezes"
- 11/13/2008. KB959656; NAV client folder files. Build 27857. "Some times when a Mirosoft Dynamics NAV client receives a lock timeout - Error: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Function sequence error "
- 1/29/2009. KB965224; NAV Client folder files. Build 28477. "NAV client does not release memory when changing Company"
- 1/29/2009. KB96225; NAV Client folder files. Build 28477. "Incorrect empty HTML cells displayed on reports"
- 2/9/2009. KB967469; NAV Client folder files Build 28541. "While opening a table in Design mode NAV could generate an internal error message "Error 2 in module 5" and leading to a NAV crash."
- 3/16/2009. KB969039; BA files."Incorrect positions of Total lines in Business Analytics analysis"
- 3/30/2009. KB962005; NAV Client folder files Build 28909. "Importing with xml port deletes all spaces after first white space"
- 4/24/2009. KB970383; NAV Client folder files Build 29021. "The BLOB data type is not fully implemented on RecordRefs"
- 5/12/2009. KB971172; NAV Client folder $ NAS folder files. Build 29113. "Slow performance when you apply a filter to a form that is based on a large table in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 4.0 Service Pack 3 and Microsoft Dynamics NAV 5.0 Service Pack 1 "
- 7/9/2009. KB973458; NAV Client folder $ NAS folder files. Build 29444. "NAV Client crashes when running on a 64 bit OS "
- 7/30/2009. KB968649; NAV Client folder $ NAS folder files. Build 29539. "The XML port throws two errors when there is a data validation error during XMLPort import".
- 9/4/2009. KB974795; ODBC folder files. Build 29723. "NODBC causing unexpected results when used in SQL Server 2008 SSIS packages."
- 9/7/2009. KB943496; Cfront folder files. Build 29689. "Cfront.Setrange does not take Variant parameters anymore"
- 9/7/2009. KB975345; Client folder files. Build 29723. "If there are few writext to outstream then last Outstream.Writetext is not seen for LEN and for TRUNC"
- 9/25/2009. KB 975988. Client & NAS files. Build 29821. "You experience slow performance when you browse some forms in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 4.0 with Service Pack 3"
- 10/14/2009. KB 976327. Client & NAS files. Build 29961. "The Microsoft Dynamics NAV 4.0 client crashes when you delete a record in a List form by right-clicking Delete "
- 10/27/2009. KB 975273. Cfront files. "An application crashes if the application uses the DBL_UseCodeUnitsPermissions Cfront statement "
- 10/27/2009. KB 976911. Client & NAS files. Build 30033. "Error message when you try to change a table that has a primary key field defined by using Variant as the SQL data type in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 4.0: "Invalid cursor state" "
- 12/22/2009. KB 978895. Client & NAS files. Build 30377. "You experience slow performance when you restore some companies into a Microsoft SQL Server database in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 4.0 SP3"
- 12/29/2009. KB 978786. Client & NAS files. Build 30377. "NAV on terminal server shows all available printers in net "
- 12/29/2009. KB 978896. Client & NAS files. Build 30398. "Text constant format inconsistent when exporting from Object Designer "
That's all. No more fixes will be released. No more sales... Good bye for old good NAV 4.0...
Dynamics NAV 4.0 SP3 still could be downloaded from
And latest build (latest fix) could be got as described at http://blogs.technet.com/gediminb/archive/2009/03/26/available-nav-hotfixes-download-using-kb-article.aspx
PS.1."Bold fixes" I recommend to install if you want to have no problems.
2. There is only information about available versions/builds. If you want to get it, you need ask MS support system (with reference to requiring KB article) to send you links to download fix/update. You will receive temporary (limited to one week available) links with passwords to download fixes/updates.