Hey folks, I am like the Dos Equis guy. I don't post often, but when I do, its about cool stuff 🙂
Yours truly is going to be delivering two sessions at the upcoming PowerShell Saturday event at the
Microsoft Office in Alpharetta. It should be a blast, and went really well in Ohio (Columbus) and
North Carolina (Charlotte). Check out in info below. I am pretty sure there are still some more seats
left, but don't wait too long!
PowerShell Saturday #003 | October 27, 2012 | Alpharetta, GA
PowerShell Saturday #003 will bring together 200 developers and IT professionals
from Atlanta and the surrounding areas for a full day of intense learning and
fun on October 27, 2012. With fifteen sessions covering a
milieu of topics like Windows 8, SharePoint, SQL Server, Exchange,
virtualization, Active Directory, and of course PowerShell, this event offers a
unique opportunity to participate in a diverse community.
- Chance to learn Windows PowerShell from experts in the field like Ed
Wilson ”The Microsoft Scripting Guy” – the person who has written 5 books on
Windows PowerShell and taught literally thousands of people in person.
- The event will be great fun – a chance to interact with 200 other people who
LOVE Windows PowerShell so much, and realize the value of Windows PowerShell
that they are willing to give up their Saturday to learn the stuff.
- It will be of immediate value – with three tracks of information –
Introductory PowerShell, Advanced PowerShell, and Applied PowerShell, there will
be plenty of new things to learn!
- The first official Iron Scripter event – put your scripting skills to the
test and take home the Iron Scripter badge for PowerShell Saturday #003!
- You will have an opportunity to meet and learn about some of our sponsors
and their products
- There will be great prizes handed out.
- This will be a UNIQUE opportunity for some great networking. You should
bring their business cards to the event, and be prepared to make new friends,
establish new contacts, and find great support.
- It is a great chance to find out information about the Atlanta PowerShell
- A nominal fee covers lunch and snacks.
- You can also meet the Scripting Wife!