Vi segnalo un white paper sull’utilizzo del Resource Governor, disponibile per il download qui.
Viene spiegato :
- How the Resource Governor works, including limitations and best practices.
- Methods for building a consolidation plan, and testing those methods.
- Techniques for preventing runaway queries, or at least minimizing their impact.
- Approaches to meeting service level agreements (SLAs) driven by response time and concurrency.
- Basic ideas about implementing a chargeback system to recover resource costs.
- Ways to monitor SQL Server using new Resource Governor functionality.