E’ disponibile qui . Di seguito alcune informazioni generiche :
The material is organized into several feature areas:
- Spatial Support provides an overview of the new spatial data types that allow for the creation, comparison, analysis, and retrieval of spatial data.
- FILESTREAM describes how SQL Server 2008 enables the storage of binary large object (BLOB) data as files on the file system in a manner that ensures transactional consistency with the database.
- CLR introduces the common language runtime integration feature and describes new support for nullable types and additional .NET Framework libraries supported in SQL Server 2008.
- Reporting Services highlights enhancements to SQL Server Reporting Services including the new Report Builder 2.0 authoring tool.
- Date and Time introduces the new ANSI standard compatible data types that provide increased range and accuracy.
- T-SQL shows several new language enhancements including table-valued parameters, row constructors, grouping sets, and the MERGE statement.