Vi segnalo un Load Test tool per Sql Server. Al momento la versione di Sql supportata è la 2005 e il software presenta alcune limitazioni :
- Only supports code that operates against a single database with a single connection.
- Prepared statements are not supported.
- The tool cannot (yet) configure and capture the trace for you, it requires you to use the SQL Profiler yourself to get a trace. With SQL 2005 it is possible to automate this.
- Not (yet) integrated into Visual Studio or the DB Pro edition.
- The tool has only been tested in an English environment, it is unlikely to work correctly in other environments, particularly with dates. In a future version this could be resolved by requiring the ExistingConnection event class, which lists language and date format.
- The tool does not support the XML data types.
- InputOutput parameters that are initialised with a NULL cannot be distinguished from Output-only parameters, so they are treated as Output only.
- When the trace passes a NULL to a binary parameter (e.g. image, binary, varbinary) the generated code will generate a runtime error. The generated code needs to be modified to pass SqlBinary.Null. The custom code generation extensibility point can be used to work around this.
- Positional parameters passed to SQL statements (as opposed to stored procedure calls) are not supported.