With the new 10.1 version of Forefront Online Protection for Exchange (FOPE) customers can submit technical support requests directly from the FOPE Admin Center site.
Customers have three ways of contacting support:
1. A “Get Help Now” link to the Microsoft Support request site now appears in the Administration Center on both the “Resources” page and the shortcut menu underneath authorized users’ logon names.
· This link will lead to the Microsoft Support home page. Here, authorized users can complete and submit support requests.
· Customers can also track the progress of all submitted support requests through “View Incidents” Link.
2. Telephone: For emergency or urgent support requests requiring faster turnaround. In the United States and Canada, call toll-free (866) 291-7726 or dial direct (204) 927-2299. Outside the United States, call the Universal International Free phone Number 800-0000-0060. Additional international support phone numbers are listed in the Resources tab of the administrative console.
3. Microsoft Premier Support: This service is for Microsoft Premier Support subscribers only and the process remains unchanged for premier customers. For more information about accessing Premier Support, go to the Microsoft https://premier.microsoft.com .”