Today, we released a new version of Forefront Online Security for Exchange (Release 9.1). This release delivers key enhancements to the directory synchronization tool as well as usability improvements to the administration center and spam quarantine.
New features in this release include:
- Enhanced Directory Synchronization Tool (with Differential Sync)
- New Track Changes Option
- Domain Enhancements
- New Blind Copy Option for Outbound Suspicious E-mail
- One- Day Interval for Spam Quarantine Notification Settings
- Enhanced Reporting Features
- Scheduled Reports sent by E-mail
- New Outbound Suspicious Traffic Type
- Top User Reports
- Reporting Web Service for Forefront customers
- Enhanced Audit Trail Search
- Date Range
- Bulk Uploaded User Events
To see a demo of some of these features – check out our TechNet Webcast on FOSE here!