With the successful release of Forefront Client Security v1, it’s time to focus our efforts on the next release! The Forefront Technology Adoption Team (TAP) is excited to announce the launch of our new program. The next version of the Forefront Client Security product will be bigger and better than the previous version, and so will the TAP, but we can’t do it without your help.
This Microsoft Forefront Technology Adoption Program includes all products under the Forefront product line, not just the Forefront Client Security product. These products are:
· Forefront Codename “Stirling” – (To learn more about “Stirling”, check out the “Stirling” site.)
· Forefront Client Security (FCS)
· Forefront Security for Exchange Server (FSE)
· Forefront Security for SharePoint (FSSP)
· Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration Server (ISA) integration with “Stirling”