Microsoft announced the release of their new Message Analyzer, a brand new addition to the Remove Connectivity Analyzer. Message Analyzer makes reading email headers less painful.
Features of the Message Analyzer
- View the most important properties and total delivery time at a quick glance.
- Analyze the received headers and displays the longest delays quickly for easy discovery of sources of message transfer delays.
- Sort all headers by header name or value.
- Quickly collapse the sections that you don’t need.
- All processing is done in your browser, and no private information is shared with Microsoft.
- Useful for any header, whether generated by Exchange, Office 365, or any other RFC standard SMTP server or agent.
For more information check Source.