PST Capture 2.0 is used to discover and import Outlook Personal Folder (.pst) File Format files into Exchange Server and Exchange Online. PST Capture helps an organization that wishes to gain more control over their email data repositories by placing them into Exchange. By optionally installing PST Capture Agents on target machines, administrators can determine where .pst files are located and who their file owner is via the PST Capture Console. Administrators can import .pst files via Import Lists to Exchange Server or Exchange Online. Data can be directly imported into the primary mailbox or associated archive mailbox.
What’s new in PST Capture 2.0?
PST Capture 2.0 includes the following improvements:
- Support for Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Updated profile generation code to use Outlook Anywhere (RPC over HTTP).
- Fixed Exchange Online import failure issue when PST Capture is not installed on an Exchange server.
- Removed User Interface limit of 1,000 users when performing an import to Exchange Online.
- General performance improvements
More Info here.
Download from Source