Version 18.2 Updates
- Fixed the calculator’s database copy validation check function to allow for a single DAG to be stretched between datacenters when the database copy count is even.
- Fixed the “Storage Design Results Pane – Total Disks Required” when leveraging the “As Calculated” results to not highlight RAID disks for a datacenter’s server when JBOD was the appropriate choice in the “RAID Storage Configuration” choice. Likewise, the “JBOD Storage Configuration” table’s calculations were also fixed to not highlight the use of JBOD disks for a datacenter’s server when RAID was the appropriate choice.
- Fixed an error in Storage Results where the Secondary Datacenter storage architecture tables would report the Primary Datacenter disk type and capacity instead of Secondary Datacenter disk type for RAID architectures.
- Fixed an erroneous alert on the Input worksheet regarding not having enough IO capability for JBOD due to isolating logs from databases.
- Fixed the calculated maximum database size for JBOD scenarios to allow for 2TB databases when >2.5TB disk sizes are selected.
Download from Source.