Version 17.8 Updates
- Fixed the “Recommended databases per DAG” calculation formula to take into account symmetrical design multiples when the “Calculated Number of Databases for Symmetrical Distribution” is greater than the maximum of databases that can be deployed within the DAG.
- Fixed the validation check for when you select more database copies than available servers. As a result, when this scenario is presented, the calculator will no longer provide results.
- Fixed “Calculated Number of Supported Databases / DAG” formula to round down to nearest whole number.
- Fixed distribution calculation to allow more copies and servers.
- Fixed “RAID Storage Architecture / SDC Server” to show the optimal RAID configuration for the SDC servers as opposed to the PDC servers.
- Fixed formula issue for number of databases in the environment for standalone scenarios.
- Added RAID-6 types 4+2 and 8+2.
- Added 10, 20, and 40 processor core options.
- Added 3TB disk capacity.
- Script changes:
- Removed option to remove first database
- Revised Diskpart script to format using 64K unit size
Download and get more from Source.