The Microsoft Lync Server 2010, Best Practices Analyzer is designed for
administrators who want to determine the overall health of their Lync Server
Download from here.
Server 2010, Best Practices Analyzer to identify and resolve problems with your
Lync Server deployment. The Lync Server 2010, Best Practices Analyzer gathers
configuration information from Lync Server 2010 components.
proper network access, the Best Practices Analyzer can examine servers running
Active Directory Domain Services, Exchange Server Unified Messaging (UM), and
Lync Server. You can use Best Practices Analyzer to do the following:
- Proactively perform checks, verifying that the configuration is set
according to recommended best practices.
- Automatically detect required updates to Lync Server 2010.
- Generate a list of issues, such as suboptimal configuration settings,
unsupported options, missing updates, or practices that we do not recommend.
- Help you troubleshoot and fix specific problems.
Analyzer provides the following features:
- Minimal installation prerequisites.
- Online documentation about reported issues, including troubleshooting tips.
- Configuration information that you can save for later review.
- State-of-the-art system analysis.