PowerPoint 2010 crashes when you view a presentation as a slide show that includes a slide transition

KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2598309

INTRODUCTION

Consider the following scenario:

• You have two Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 presentations.
  • Presentation 1 contains a slide transition. You view presentation 1 as a slide show.
  • Presentation 2 calls a Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) macro that changes the slide show or the state of the document.

In this scenario, PowerPoint 2010 crashes.

If you have a problem, take my advice don’t go to Microsoft for a solution I did with a problem with my computer allowed the technicians to take my computer over , they charged me £65. and now I cant use my very expensive desktop again because the guy passworded it and I cant get into it at all damn you nmicrosoft

Well Istart my computer early this morning and all the problems seems to be fixed only I had some dificulties to start up but now it works perfectly thank you. Raul

Restore ms powerpoint file by the use of repair powerpoint pptx file

4. Michael Warne says:

I think you should again download power point presentation or from control panel you can recover the file. For more info visit:

5. jamesflamme says:

This Software takes few seconds to recover corrupt PowerPoint files and restores all data such as image, spreadsheet, text, graph and stored procedures from corrupt PowerPoint files.

Read More:-

6. hassan sayed issa20014 says:

thanks

7. parrottroses@aol.com says:

After I open the page for Aol Internet explorer.  I get a notic at the top that indicates that Interenet Explorer is not working?

8. Vertex says:

i think power point is much better tool for presentation. http://www.vertex-it-solutions.com

9. dr satya dev sharma says:

the Microsoft provides a power point with more information .But take my advice go to Microsoft for a troubleshoot problem as the solation.thanks

10. Stephen says:

@Anonymous,

This may seem like a wild guess, but when ‘Microsoft’ helped you, had they phoned first to tell you about the ‘problem’? Did the ‘Microsoft’ person have an Indian accent?

Not everyone who says "I’m from Microsoft" is from Microsoft.

11. Buy Legit European Passport and driver license says:

Guaranteed 24 hour passport,citizenship,Id cards,driver’s
    license,diplomas,degrees,certificates service available. Tourist and
    business visa services available to residents of all 50 states and all
    nationalities Worldwide. are unique producers of Authentic High
    Quality passports, Real Genuine Data Base Registered and unregistered
    Passports and other Citizenship documents.I can guarantee you a new
    Identity starting from a clean new genuine Birth Certificate, ID card,
    Drivers License,Passports, Social security card with SSN, credit
    files, and credit cards, school diplomas, school degrees all in an
    entirely new name issued and registered in the government database
    system.

Contact us to know more about our services. Our contact Details are given below:-

Email: suredoc123@gmail.com