Internet Explorer "Page Cannot be Displayed" error due to Bad Proxy Server Timeout

KB Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2551554

INTRODUCTION

In very rare scenarios, it is possible for certain server connection errors to result in proxy servers being added to the bad proxy list incorrectly, causing Internet Explorer to rotate through the specified list of proxy servers until all are temporarily disabled. At this point, Internet Explorer will show a “Page Cannot be Displayed” error until the bad proxy list is cleared (30 minutes later by default).

1. c.p.gillen says:

WHEN I CLK ON THE INTERNET EXPLORER,IT IMMEDIATLEY APPEARS AND THEN A FEW SECONDS LATER "GOOGLE" CUTS IT

OUT AND FORCES ME TO USE GOOGLES "INTERNET SYSTEM".MICROSOFT HAS HELPED ME FIX THIS PROBLEM BEFORE BUT IT

KEEPS COMING BACK.WHAT CAN I DO?          ccgill1@verizon.net             THANK YOU

2. C.P.GILLEN says:

THIS PROBLEM HAS HAPPENED AGAIN AND AGAIN.WHAT CAN I DO?IS IT NECESSARY FOR ME TO ELIMINATE "GOOGLE"

FROM MY SYSTEM?

WOULD YOU PLEASE GIVE ME A STRAIGHT ANSWER?    THANK YOU

3. Leslie says:

I'm not able to see any enbedded pictures or movies in my E-mail

What can I do???

4. Chris says:

HELP !!!  fix ie 10 cannot display page

Ever since updated os 7 to 8 ie does not dislay anything says cant display page

Why and how can fix?

5. G S Stacpoole says:

Internet Explorer will NOT open the page I am trying to access. For example when I click on a link page bar on top of the page comes up blank and nothing happens. Another is when I go to sell on ebay and change the photo of the item I sell it again the page comes up but is also blank. Refards, Graham

6. Eugene Hodges says:

trying to get info on the blm lr2000 site and it said blocked by internet explorer

7. Ira Ricaforte Belleza says:

Oh my gosh! I can’t open my facebook acount. What would I do 🙁 Please help me , give me a solution.

8. eddie f hill says:

blank page for 30 minutes, bull. this page has never been restored for months since it disappeared from my laptop. I only use ie to click on faster than google chrome. following all of the instructions that I have to fix the problem, from so-called experts
    has not helped.