Thank for your interest in Microsoft Fix it. Your input helps us improve both our content and our Fix it solutions, as well as create new solutions. We monitor and respond to comments that are directly related to a Fix it solution that we have released, or to requests to automate new solutions. However, we cannot provide support for issues that are not related to one of our Fix it solutions. Such requests may be removed from our blog and Facebook group. Please use the following resources if you need immediate support with an problem that is not addressed by one of our Fix it solutions:
Where can I get help and support for problems not related to a Fix it solution?
- No charge virus and other security-related support is available by phone, e-mail, or chat 24 hours a day in the U.S. and Canada.
- No charge e-mail support is available for Windows Update and Microsoft Update issues.
- Unlimited installation support for Internet Explorer 7 is available by phone at no charge until March 31, 2009. Call 866-234-6020.
- Unlimited installation and usage support for Internet Explorer 8 pre-released versions is available for North American English customers only until March 31, 2009. Call (866) 876-4926.
- Windows Vista and Internet Explorer support is also available in our forums on Answers.
- Windows Live Help and Support is available online.
- Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) Help and Support.
- Microsoft Genuine Advantage Support self-help (including diagnostics) and technical support is available.
- Other Microsoft Online Assisted Support options are also available.
Where can I get help with problems related to one of your Fix it solutions?
If you have a problem with one of our Fix it solutions, please contact us by e-mail, via our blog, or on Facebook. You can also contact us if you find a solution to a problem that you would like us to automate. Be sure to include a link to the solution, or the steps to solve the problem.