Restore Windows Sidebar Fix it Live!

We just released another Fix it Knowledge Base (KB) article. This Fix it restores the Windows Sidebar as described in KB 963010.

1. mogane says:

Ok to have a sidebar but each time it starts there is a debug window which shows up NON-STOP.

How can we fix this major pain in the neck??

2. volet windows ne peut pas s’ouvrir

3. beukens says:

Comment ouvrir le volet windows

4. marcelo says:

is it possible to install Windows Sidebar into xp?

5. Christa Markgraf says:

Seit der Deinstallation von Norton 360 und erneuter sofortiger Installation von Norton 360 /3 ist meine Sidebar verschwunden.

6. Jack says:

This tool does not fix my problem 🙁

I use  3rd part gadgets (by orbmu2k) and they should show a graphic history. But after uninstalling a MAGIX product, they not worked more as they should! ç___ç

Cannot find anything to fix this ç_ç

7. peterclements says:

windows sidebar  delated wont  come  up  on acessiories

8. Edward Caster says:

The microsoft cpu meter locks up almost immediately at any time whether after windows bootup or after i manage to get it to work by dragging it outside of the sidebar.  when i drag it outside the windows sidebar it starts working again — but then stops working shortly after.  i drag it back into the side bar and it starts working again, but then stops woking shortly thereafter.  Also, the clock does not show correct time …in fact i don’t believe it is working at all.

i tried using the Microsoft Fix it 50212.  it did nothing.  can someone please help me correct this problem.  thanks.

9. getmenews says:

no, it does not fix my problem

regards

10. medo says:

طيب أن يكون الشريط جانبي ولكن في كل مرة يبدأ هناك إطار تصحيح الذي يظهر بدون توقف.

كيف يمكن إصلاح هذه الأم الرقبة الرئيسية؟

شكرا

11. Sergio says:

Recomendation for this fixit:

net stop sidebar.exe

regsvr32 /s msxml3.dll

regsvr32 /s scrrun.dll

regsvr32 /s jscript.dll

regsvr32 /s atl.dll

Regsvr32 /s "%ProgramFiles%Windows Sidebarsbdrop.dll"

Regsvr32 /s "%ProgramFiles%Windows Sidebarwlsrvc.dll"

reg delete "HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionInternet SettingsZones" /f

net start sidebar.exe

12. Pat A Long says:

I had to rebot my computer and lost my sidebarm how do I get it back?