Fix For Multi-part E-mail Message That Displays Bcc Recipients Fix it Live!

We just released another Fix it Knowledge Base (KB) article. This Fix it implements resolution 2 of KB 887797.

1. Ernest Mulich says:

My Outlook Express will not allow me to delete any message. I was cleaning out the "Deleted Items" and I may have selected to many messages because I can no longer delete any message, from any list.

Anybody experience this problem. I also detected a Zafi.B virus the same day this happened. Today I cleared a Win32Bagle.m Trogan out of my system.

2. holly coulter says:

Hi!

I keep getting errors,and i can’t check my e-mails.

holly

3. ray ruffner says:

what is a URL?

my outlook express on my nuvox e-mail accout pulls multi copies (10 to 12)for each e-mail recieved

4. Les Winningham says:

The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. The rejected e-mail address was 'katie.elizabeth.thayer@gmail.com'. Subject ' someone please tell me what the HELL'S wrong with all the people that run this country!!!', Account: 'pop.west.cox.net', Server: 'SMTP.west.cox.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '554 Disabled by HIPS Firewall', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 554, Error Number: 0x800CCC79

5. Problème Outloock express 6 says:

bonjour cher support

Mes problème et lieu avec Outloock 6 malgre je fait installe le paramétre Problème Outloock express 6, je doit fer coi a pre

6. Gazaoui Samir says:

Bonjour a vous tout je rencontre un gros problème avec Outlook Expresse lors de l'envoi mes message dans mon carne adresse depase les 60k dans quelle option je doit active pour resoudre cette problème la, que le paramétre ne sa fiche pas du tout aucune News ne appareil non plus malgre ce configure correctement