Fix For Message Body That Contains Header Information Fix it Live!

We just released another Fix it Knowledge Base (KB) article. This Fix it implements resolution 1 and resolution 8 of KB 887797.

Hello lnelson50,

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment on our blog. The issue you are having does not sound like it is related to our Fix it. If you need assistance troubleshooting your Outlook Express issue you can use the "Get Help Now" link at the top right of any of our Knowledge Base articles.

Thanks,

-brian

2. lnelson50 says:

I can not go into Outlook express 6 unless I completely close my computer and reboot.  very frustrating.

3. Binod Kumar says:

bin2kumar@hotmail.com mail id I want to use from out look express

4. saman says:

i cant work with outlook express

5. Melissa says:

help i cannot work my outlook express wont send or recieve any messages i have tried everything what do i do…

6. mbooom1 says:

Can anyone tell me where I can get help with my outlook. Can’t send or receive mssgs. Error code 4202

7. cynthia says:

I am in need of help with my Outlook Express. Everytime I send an attachment or a photo it sends it many times. For example, I was trying to send an email attachment to 10 people and it sent it to them 36 times. I sent it to myself and it sent to me 59 times. Whats going on?? Can you help??

8. Chris L. Babcock says:

I am useing Outlook Express 6 and I have got an e-mail that when I try to open it Express locks up.  It wont let me delete it, scroll up or down, right click to try to scan with my Norton.  Nothing.  I have to close it out and reopen it and then not go on this e-mail just to look at my other recieved e-mails.  This e-mail wont open, delete etc.  Any insight how I can just get rid of it?

9. kamran says:

I cannot change the language setting

10. James Mills says:

When I try to send an email using Outlook Express it goes to my out box and gives an error. No error message just error. The detail box is blank. The message stays in my outbox even though it is sending. It never goes to my outbox and to stop it from which sending (which I have no way of knowing it is doing) I have to delete the message from the outbox.

11. jim says:

I have 4 accounts with Outlook Express 6.0. The primary and secondary accounts are working fine. When I receive mail in the 3rd and 4th account, the body of the email is not displayed. Also, sometimes when I switch identites between accounts, it appears to just close. Nothing else happens. Can anyone offer advice short of deleting and re-installing this program?

12. Geoff Peddie says:

13. Geoff Peddie says:

When I try to send an email using Outlook Express it goes to my out box and gives an error. No error message just error. The detail box is blank. The message stays in my outbox and keeps resending every time send or recive is activated, even though it is sending. It never goes to my sent Items Box and  I have to delete the message manually from the outbox.

14. PJ says:

When receiving email this is the error message I receive can someone help me.

"A time-out occurred while communicating with the server. Account: ‘pop.att.yahoo.com’, Server: ‘pop.att.yahoo.com’, Protocol: POP3, Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Error Number: 0x800CCC19"

15. bill says:

Cannot view HTML messages or pictures in Outlook Express 6.0

16. brad says:

i just went to microsoft website and downloaded a cumalitive update and then installed fix it so i don’t know if it;s going to work. ie: outlook express

17. brad says:

go to tools option, then at the bottom select options, then select security only check the first dot option or choice. then select the option only tell me when applications are being sent as me or something like that.

18. brad says:

in the security tab thats all that should be checked.

19. brad says:

your account should be or say pop3 incoming and outgoing is smtp then who ever your default service provider is ex pop3.server.roadrunner.com, same as smtp for outgoig

20. Harold Moss says:

Please Send me a E-Mail How I can set up Outlook Express For My Mail.

I now have AT&T Yahoo Webb Mail. In Outlook Express i Dont Know What to put in the SMTP Blanks Or The POP 3 Blanks.

My e- Mail Adress Now is

mossray43@bellsouth.net

Thanks Harold  Please Hurry

21. Retta Green says:

message is that mocrosoft has blocked my printer due to malicious activity. There is no malicious activity on my computer as i delete all sexual invitations and turn it into spam please unblock the spools as they arent running on my computer. Thank you very much Retta Green

22. Maryann says:

I recently installed IE8 and now I am unable to access my e-mail account (mailaka.net) from the read mail button.

What do I need to do?

23. Mary E. Messere says:

My outlook express worked fine. I got up the next morning and tried to send send an email. I keep getting error messages that the message cannot be opened from out outbox folder and that the recipient was rejected by the server. What can be done? I got on the microsofy support site and they wany $60.00 to help. What a rip-off. If I can’t fix it I am going to yahoo or hotmail.

24. edna davis says:

When I go to read my email on outlook express I open the first message and it locks up .  It won’t  let me do anything, not delete, scroll up or down, it locks up.  I have to ctrl, alt and delete to get it off, and sign back on.  Any insight on what to do would be appreciated.  Thanks

25. Bob Eckel says:

How do I install a clean copy of OE6 ?

26. Joseph Pare says:

How do I revise my e mail address on Outlook Express to my current address…it continues to show old and outdated addresses..

27. jdsalvo says:

My computer runs very slow.  I never had my computer this slow since I signed up with your company.  If you can't fix it I will ask that you refund my money.

28. RJC11 says:

seagate external drive is not recognized by my computer. Cannot accessthe files saved. So not wish to spend any $$$ on a recovery professional's fees. Can I resolve this problem with my own skills?