Unblock HLP File on Intranet Site Fix it Live!

We just released another Fix it Knowledge Base (KB) article. This Fix it unblocks .hlp files that are stored on the Intranet as described in KB 917607.

1. bmahaf says:

Hello William,

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. I want to make sure that I completely understand your scenario. It is extremely important to us that our Fix it solutions work with accessibility features.

Can you provide information about the system you referenced that doesn’t work with Vista? Did you have any issues with our Fix it? When you mentioned you were unable to switch from admin to standard user can you provide a scenario and how that failed?

Please feel free to send us e-mail directly at fixit4me@microsoft.com

Thanks,

-brian

2. William Haskell says:

can’t switch from from admin uer to standard user

3. William Haskell says:

The system i use for hadicapped person(s)  doesn’work w/ vista does microsoft make something similliar  w/ on-screen keyboard & mouse

4. Бaндиткa says:

Спорить можно бесконечно, поэтому просто поблагодарю автора. Спасибо вам!

5. Doug Brehaut says:

My product windows vista is activated # 89572-oem-7332166-000029, why do I need to do it again

6. youngbe says:

this game is very good i like too much

7. Riaba says:

Спасибо за столь интересный пост

8. Francis says:

I can not open my file , like internet , add n remove programe , sound key / yahoo messanger .

9. Francis says:

un block my file , internet, add and remove programe , sound fn shift down key , yahoo messanger ,

please