Restore Recycle Bin Fix it Live!

We just released another Fix it Knowledge Base (KB) article. This Fix it restore the Recycle Bin as described in KB 810869.

1. bmahaf says:

Hello Jean-Carlo Corvoisier,

I really appreciate you taking the time to use our software. I am glad you like the Fix it initiative, which Microsoft is making in automated solutions. We have a large group of people working to deliver automated solutions to you. Your comments helps us to make our solutions better and know that we’re making a big difference.  Thanks.

If you are interested in more information, please feel free to check our blog (http://blogs.technet.com/fixit4me), or join our Facebook group called ‘Microsoft Product Quality Online’ (http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=31851234220

Again, I appreciate you taking the time to let us know.

-brian

2. bmahaf says:

Hello Lee and Linda,

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. We have a large group of people working to make sure we can deliver automated solutions to you.

If you are interested, please feel free to visit/join our Facebook group called ‘Microsoft Product Quality Online'(http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=31851234220).

-brian

3. bmahaf says:

Hello Janusz and Dipakkumar,

We really appreciate your feedback. We have a large group of people working to make sure we can deliver automated solutions to you.

If you are interested, please feel free to visit/join our Facebook group called ‘Microsoft Product Quality Online’.

Thanks,

-brian

4. rockgeek says:

I am satisfy of your help. Thak you.

5. dipakkumar says:

Thanks it just took 2 minutes to solve the problem…regards

6. lee and linda says:

I just replaced my recycle bin as I hit delete it. Had to go to control panel to do it. But thanks for your directions I was able to do it.

7. JEAN-CARLO CORVOISIER says:

THANK YOU FOR RESTORE RECYCLE BIN FIX IT .

JNCARLO

8. Sigrid Manon de Nijs says:

This is the greatest problem solver that Microsoft has done since the invention of Ice Cream.  I hurridly deleted my recylce bin. They this site fixed it in less than one minute.  ONLY IN MICROSOFT!!!!!

9. Joon Kim says:

thank you for restore recycle bin. I am so happy about it.

10. Normanfb@Bellsouth.net says:

I received a catostorpic error  OX8000FFFF.

Can you fix it?

11. A Sullivan says:

I can’t thank you enough for restoring my recycling bin. I’ve been searching the web for ages until I found your solution. Thanks.

12. Al says:

Does not work.  I’m also Active Directory if that bit of information helps.

13. dip das says:

i am very gratefull to microsoft.i can not explain how much happy i am.it is a excellent

work by  microsoft online support center.

many many many thanks

14. bice says:

Thanks, it was easier than I thought before.

15. John Dukes says:

Works fine, needed to install on another computer (vista).

Delete the files not the bin. Where did it go anyway?

16. D_Good says:

Did not work for me. No recycle bin icon on desktop

17. pc user says:

well done.  it was easy even a caveman can do it!

18. Phyllis Johnson says:

I can not find my recycle bin.  I did more than just delete it I guess.  Is there anything else to be done?  I have tried System Restore.  I have tried everything I can find in the Help and Support.

My computer is a Compaq and it has the number FS76000.  I was trying to clear things off the Desktop and Taskbar when I lost the Recycle Bin.  Thanks for any help possible!

Pj

19. Steph says:

thanks! worked a treat

I saved the file, installed it, and as the installation was completed a dialogbox popped up asking to restart my computer. I did, and the corrupt recycle bin was gone, the recycle bin on my desktop and in "My Computer" in windows explorer was restored. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

20. Cindy Pierce says:

I cannot get my recycle bin icon back, I accidently deleted it?

21. LEON JOB says:

I cannot get my recycle bin icon back, I accidently deleted it?

22. LEON JOB says:

PLEASE HELP ME GET MY RECYCLE BIN BACK

23. John F. Medrano says:

Please

Please Help Me Restore My Recycle Bin. Thank You so much.   John

24. John F. Medrano says:

Please

Please Help Me Restore My Recycle Bin. Thank You so much.   John

25. Edward Sedory says:

I have windows XP and upgraded IE=7 TO IE=8 and having prolems like errors-report to Microsoft continually and various sites NOT RESPONDSING so would like to know if I can revert to IE-7 DIRECLTY or do I have to remove IE-8 First in add/removed in my control panel/

I have Comcast high speed internet100Mps and seems taking longer to get to email or other sites with errors and notice of NOT  RESPONDING when going to various sites. I also donwloaded FREE VERSION OF AVASTI BUT will remove that also as it is complicated to use. any advice would be appreciated. I have 2G-512 MB and enough storage and not sure why im getting so many errors even though I continually use Spybot to clear MICROSOFT Security which shows -secuity disabled

26. johndames says:

please help me with my recycle bin it missing on my desktop computer.

27. John King says:

please can you help as I have no recycle bin

28. Jim Spitzer says:

What is a URL?  Thanks for the fix-it. Worked perfectly. js

29. John Dutton says:

I ran the Fix It live but when it finished I still had no visible Recycle Bin.

30. jimmy henderson says:

All I know is that i was told that the reason why my printer light is blinking is because i need ot recycle which i donot have a recycling I-Con.Please HELP.

31. betty faller says:

i cannot find an icon or  a place to restore my recycle bin so i can empty it.. can you help me thanks betty faller

32. jean says:

my desk top icon do not appeare on my screen

33. Gene Davis says:

I accidentely deleted my recycle bin,how to restore it to my desk top?

34. Gerardo says:

i am so happy we all you thanks very much for fix my recycle bin

35. Lenora Chastain says:

My recycle bin is not on my desk top. I know it is full. I would very much like to restore it back on my desk top where it should be. Can you please help me with this problem?

36. Lenora Chastain says:

37. Pauline Jackson says:

When I put something in the recycle bin it doesn't show full.I have to open then empty.And when I do that it shows full.I tried many times to delete and get another recycle bin ,

38. terry says:

How do I restore my Desktopk? It disapeared and will not let send anymore icons to my desktop.   Thanks