Go here for current GA version of Storage Migration Service: http://aka.ms/storagemigrationservice
- UI look and feel updates with easier usability and workflow.
- Some UI bug fixes and associated performance improvements.
- A major performance fix that greatly reduces CPU and memory usage on the orchestrator and destination servers.
- Ability to directly file feedback & bugs from the extension.
If you are unfamiliar with the new Windows Server Storage Migration Service, it helps you migrate servers and their data without reconfiguring applications or users. It’s available in Windows Server 2019 Insider Preview release for testing and feedback.
- Migrates unstructured data from anywhere into Azure & modern Windows Servers
- It’s fast, consistent, and scalable
- It takes care of complexity
- It provides an easily-learned graphical workflow
– Ned “text message” Pyle