Jose Barreto has a new blog post to help you understand how to use the DFSDIAG.EXE tool to check your DFS-Namespaces (DFS-N) configuration.
DFSDIAG, which was introduced in Windows Server 2008 and improved in Windows Server 2008 R2, has five types of checks:
- Checking domain controller configuration
- Checking site associations
- Checking namespace server configuration
- Checking individual namespace configuration and integrity
- Checking referral responses
To see details on DFSDIAG and each one of these checks, read the full post at