Just letting you know there is updated localized guidance for IE 8 in Simplified Chinese, French, German, Hindi, Japanese, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, and Spanish (Traditional). Unless noted, you use the “Change Language” pop-up menu in the Quick Details blue block to choose the language for downloading the paper.
Here are the following documents which are available:
- Internet Explorer 8 Deployment Guide (link)
- Use the menu in the upper-right corner of the page to change the language
- The guide is also available in Hindi. Given TechNet does not support Hindi, we have created a CHM (Compiled HTML Help File) that you can download or distribute to customers. To access, open the “IE8Deploy” CHM file stored here. Note: the Table of Contents is in English due to CHM limitations.
- Internet Explorer Administration Kit (IEAK) 8 documentation (link)
- Previously localized as part of IEAK download, and now available on the Web. (No IEAK documentation in Hindi because there is no Hindi IEAK.)
- “Techniques for Preinstalling Windows Internet Explorer 8” whitepaper (link)
- “Windows Internet Explorer 8 FAQ for Business” whitepaper (link)
- “Windows Internet Explorer 8 Technology Overview for Enterprise and IT Pros” whitepaper (link)