Update 2/21/2017: We updated the requirements below (# of folders).
We are on a roll! Following our recent migration program announcement, we wanted to see if there are customers who would like to help us validate migration of larger scale public folders from Exchange on-premises to Exchange Online (EXO). Here are two parameters that define what we are looking for at this time:
- Public folders are currently homed on Exchange 2010 servers on-premises
- You have between 250,000 – 500,000 public folders in your legacy PF hierarchy
If you have wanted to migrate to EXO in the past and have been blocked due to the 100K Public Folder limitation, this is your chance!
In case you are interested in trying out the migration from the above setup to Exchange-Online (EXO), please contact the PF migration team at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Organization Name
- Tenant domain name in Exchange Online
- Exchange version
- Total size of Public Folders
- Largest Public Folder size
- Total count of Public Folders
- Count of Mail enabled Public Folders
- Which clients are used by users to access PF?
- Number of users
- Number of exchange server installations
- Is Exchange Hybrid setup done?
- When is the plan to migrate users to EXO?
We will review the details and get back to you at the earliest.
Let us know!