Right on the heels of our recent TAP program announcement, we wanted to see if there are customers who would like to help us validate migration of modern public folders from Exchange 2013/2016 to Exchange Online (EXO). This is a scenario that at this time we do not support, but plan on doing so. Estimated availability of bits for testing those topologies (subject to change):
- Exchange 2013 public folders > EXO: September 2016
- Exchange 2016 public folders > EXO: November 2016
In order to participate, you will need to enroll into the above mentioned TAP program.
If you are interested in trying out the migration, please contact the PF migration team at email@example.com with the following details:
- Organization Name
- Tenant domain name in Exchange Online
- Exchange version
- Total size of Public Folders
- Number of PF mailboxes
- Largest Public Folder size
- Total count of Public Folders
- Count of Mail enabled Public Folders
- Which clients are used by users to access PF?
- Number of users
- Number of exchange server installations
- Is Exchange Hybrid setup done?
- When is the plan to migrate users to EXO?
We will review the details and see if we can on-board the organization into TAP/Beta program. We are looking for customers with <250GB of public folder data.
Let us know!