Yesterday we announced worldwide availability of the new Microsoft Office 365 services for businesses, including the new Exchange Online and introducing Exchange Online Protection.
Since launching in 2011, Office 365 has become the fastest growing business in Microsoft history and we’re excited to be an important part of it. As we had mentioned in July, we have been hard at work building the new service to better prepare customers of all sizes for the future of communications and productivity including the following benefits:
- Remain in control, online and on-premises: Exchange lets you tailor your solution based on your unique needs and ensures that your communications are always available, while you remain in control, on your own terms – online, on-premises or a hybrid of the two.
- Do more, on any device: Exchange lets your users be more productive by helping them manage increasing volumes of communications across multiple devices and work together more effectively as teams.
- Keep your organization safe: Use Exchange to protect business communication and sensitive information in order to meet internal and regulatory compliance.
Check out this video of Exchange team members who have been hard at work and why they want you to check out in the new Exchange:
You can see more videos here.
In the upcoming weeks, we’ll have blog posts addressing some cloud topics such as public folder migration and Exchange Online deployment so stay tuned.
Check out a few links to:
- Try the new Exchange Online today
- Try Exchange Online Protection
- Subscribe to this blog
- Follow us on Twitter
- Read Kurt DelBene's post on The Official Microsoft Blog: Office 365: To the Cloud and Beyond
- For insights on this milestone for Office 365, check out the Office 365 Blog
We’re excited to deliver the power of new Exchange features and benefits to our Office 365 customers.