Today the Exchange CXP team released the following update rollups to the Download Center. All three releases cover Security Bulletin MS12-080. Because this is a security release, the updates will also be available on Microsoft Update.
- Update Rollup 5-v2 for Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 2
- Update Rollup 8 for Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 1
- Update Rollup 9 for Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 3
Update Rollup 5-v2 for Exchange Server 2010 SP2
This update contains a number of customer reported and internally found issues. For a list of updates included in this rollup, see KB 2785908 Description of Update Rollup 5 version 2 for Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 2. We would like to specifically call out the following fixes which are included in this release:
Note: Some of the following KB articles may not be available at the time of publishing this post.
- 2748766 Retention policy information does not show "expiration suspended" in Outlook Web App when the mailbox is set to retention hold in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2712595 Microsoft Exchange RPC Client Access service crashes when you run the New-MailboxExportRequest cmdlet in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2750847 An Exchange Server 2010 user unexpectedly uses a public folder server that is located far away or on a slow network
For DST Changes: http://www.microsoft.com/time