Earlier today we re-released the following Rollup Updates. These updates address an issue in which digital signatures on files produced and signed by Microsoft will expire prematurely, as described in Microsoft Security Advisory 2749655. Also see Security Advisory 2749655 and timestamping on the Security, Research & Defense blog.
- Update Rollup 4-v2 for Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 2 (KB2756485)
- Update Rollup 7-v2 for Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 1 (KB2756496)
- Update Rollup 8-v2 for Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 3 (KB2756497)
The re-released Exchange 2010 SP2 RU4 includes the following additional fix:
2756987 Only one result is returned after you click “view all results” in Outlook 2010 or in Outlook 2013 in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
It is not required to uninstall the previous rollups to install the re-released rollups listed above.
- 10/9/2012 Removed note about knowledgebase articles not being available at the time of publishing.
- 10/10/2012 Added link to Security Advisory 2749655 and timestamping on the Security, Research & Defense blog for additional background information.
- 10/10/2012 Added info about not requiring previous versions of rollups to be uninstalled before installing re-released rollups.