For those waiting on a bit more information before deciding to attend Microsoft Exchange Conference (MEC) 2012, we have a bit (and maybe what might qualify as a bunch) more to tell you!
First off, we have an agenda for what will be covered during our interactive, whiteboard and breakout sessions. Topics include but are by no means limited to:
- Exchange Server 2013 Architecture
- Security and Protection in the New Exchange
- Compliance, eDiscovery and Archiving improvements
- Exchange Server 2013 Deployment and Exchange 2010 Coexistence
- Moving to the Cloud with Exchange Online and Office 365
- Plus much more!
What you’ll also find at mecisback.com are great new tools to convince your boss that this is an indispensable conference for you to attend. So join us for the type of in-depth Exchange knowledge you can’t get anywhere else. Talk to the engineers who built Exchange and share your insights and thoughts with the rest of the Exchange community. We really hope you get a chance to join us for what should be a fun, enlightening and exciting three days in Orlando!