In case you did not try this yet (or you read our blog through RSS reader only) – that orange “Wiki” link on the navigation bar on top of our blog pages takes you to our TechNet Wiki landing page here:
To give you an idea of the type of content that’s up there, here are some of the most popular Exchange 2010 articles on the Wiki:
- Exchange Server and Update Rollups Builds Numbers
- Exchange Schema Versions – Common Questions & Answers
- Exchange ActiveSync Considerations When Using Windows Phone 7 Clients
- Exchange ActiveSync Client Comparison Table (also check out Comparison of Exchange ActiveSync Clients on Wikipedia.org)
- Configuring Static RPC Ports on an Exchange 2010 Client Access Server
Of course, since this is content generated by the community (including Microsoft employees), you can sign in to create more articles on the wiki or update the existing ones. Have fun exploring!