On Tuesday we released an updated ExPDA configuration XML file designed to address the issues raised by you:
- Corrected the issue where ExPDA did not report that Exchange 2007 servers without Service Pack 2 were in the environment.
- Corrected an issue that identified Delivery Transport Agent connectors as EDK connectors.
- Corrected several rules that did not have proper titles to match their descriptions.
You have two ways to download the update:
- Launch ExPDA. If you had selected to allow for automatic updates on startup, then ExPDA should detect the update and install it*. If you did not select to enable automatic updates, you can select “Updates and Customer Feedback” from the left-hand navigation and click “Check for updates now”*.
- You can manually download the updated configuration file and place it into the %Program Files%\Microsoft\Exchange Server\V14\ExPDA\<language> directory
* In some instances, you may receive “an error occurred while trying to access the web”. If you receive this error, try launching ExPDA with elevated credentials (right-click the shortcut and select “Run as administrator”). In addition, certain proxy configurations prevent the BPA engine from downloading updates, so if this does not work, proceed with manually downloading the XML file.
Thanks for using ExPDA and reporting these issues!