The Exchange Server documentation team is pleased to announce the following Exchange Server content.
- Mobile Device Security and Exchange 2007
- White Paper: Configuring Virtual Organizations and Address List Segregation in Exchange 2007
- White Paper: Integrating Exchange 2003 in a Complex X.400 Infrastructure
You can see these articles and other Exchange Server documentation content in the Microsoft Exchange Server TechCenter.
To see what content has changed for Exchange Server 2007 with Service Pack 1, take a look at Exchange Server 2007 Documentation Updates.
To see what content has changed for Exchange Server Analyzer, take a look at Exchange Server Analyzer Topic Updates.
The following downloads are also available for SP1 content:
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1 Help
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1 Shell Help
BTW, if you haven't noticed, all our topics in the Exchange Library now have a "Topic Last Modified" date at the top of the topic. And, if you wonder which topics apply to Exchange Server 2007 with Service Pack 1, we now have an "Applies to" tag for Exchange 2007 content.
You can now annotate topics in the Exchange Server 2003 documentation. Scroll to the Community Content section at the end of any topic in the Exchange 2003 Library, and click Add Community Comment. You'll be asked to sign in with your Windows Live ID and to register as a participant. Then, share your insights with the Exchange community.
- Cathy Anderson, Content Release Manager, Exchange User Documentation