Join Microsoft at INTERACT2008 - an exclusive event for key community influencers in the unified communications space. This event provides a unique opportunity for you to develop deep technical knowledge on Microsoft's unified communications products, build powerful new connections with leading professionals in the industry and gain insights into the future of converging technologies.
This exclusive invitation-only event is aimed at technology professionals who are evaluating, deploying and supporting unified communications in enterprise organizations. INTERACT2008 will provide one-on-one interaction with the technology leaders and developers for Microsoft® Office Communications Server 2007 and Microsoft Office Communicator, Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 SP1, Microsoft RoundTableTM, Microsoft Office Live Meeting and Exchange Hosted Services.
This three-day event includes:
- More than 40 technical presentations including:
- Planning Voice Architecture and Deployment in OCS 2007
- Sourcing, Deploying and Managing Your UC Devices
- Microsoft Unified Communications for Developers: Building Communications into Your Applications
- Migration, Co-existence, and Deployment Strategies with Exchange Unified Messaging
- Automating Exchange Server 2007 Deployments Using PowerShell
- Additions to Exchange Hosted Services Directory Synchronization and Reporting Tools
- Hands-on labs to help you learn to deploy UC technologies end-to-end
- Chat sessions with INTERACT2008 presenters
- Birds of a feather sessions to connect on key unified communications topics
- Partner Expo hall to interact with and learn about third-party UC solutions
Don't miss this opportunity to get connected to a world of expert information and pioneering best practices, and to prepare for the future of unified communications.
Event agenda and registration can be found here:
Sign up today and save $200 on the price of the conference!