The Exchange Server documentation team is pleased to announce the following new Exchange Server 2007 content.
- Public Folders Get a New Pad in Exchange Server 2007 SP1
- White Paper: Exchange 2007 Autodiscover Service - Updated
You can see these articles and other Exchange Server documentation content in the Microsoft Exchange Server TechCenter.
To see what content has changed for Exchange Server 2007 with Service Pack 1, take a look at What's New in Exchange Server 2007 SP1.
The following downloads are also now available for SP1 content:
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1 Help
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1 Shell Help
BTW, if you haven't noticed, all our topics in the Exchange Library now have a "Topic Last Modified" date at the top of the topic. And, if you wonder which topics apply to Exchange Server 2007 with Service Pack 1, we now have an "Applies to" tag for Exchange 2007 content.
- Cathy Anderson, Content Release Manager, Exchange User Documentation