The Exchange Server documentation team is pleased to announce the following new Exchange Server 2007 content.
- White Paper: Deploying Exchange ActiveSync in Exchange Server 2007
- White Paper: Exchange 2007 Transport Journaling
- White Papers for Planning, Deploying, and Managing Unified Messaging
- White Paper: Exchange 2007 Unified Messaging Executive Summary
- White Paper: Unified Messaging Technical Overview
- White Paper: Planning for Exchange 2007 Unified Messaging - Part 1
- White Paper: Deploying Exchange 2007 Unified Messaging - Part 2
- White Paper: Managing Exchange 2007 Unified Messaging - Part 3
- White Paper: Educating Information Workers About Unified Messaging - Part 4
- White Paper: Testing and Troubleshooting Unified Messaging - Part 5
- White Paper: Unified Messaging Technical Reference - Part 6
You can see these articles and other Exchange Server documentation content in the Microsoft Exchange Server TechCenter.
To see what content has changed for Exchange Server 2007 with Service Pack 1, take a look at What's New in Exchange Server 2007 SP1.
For a complete list of Exchange Server 2003 and Exchange Analyzer topics that changed, see Exchange Server Documentation Updates.
BTW, if you haven't noticed, all our topics in the Exchange Library now have a "Topic Last Modified" date at the top of the topic. And, if you wonder which topics apply to Exchange Server 2007 with Service Pack 1, we now have an "Applies to" tag for Exchange 2007 content.
- Cathy Anderson, Content Release Manager, Exchange User Documentation