The Exchange Server documentation team is pleased to announce the following new Exchange Server 2007 content.
- How to Build a Scalable and Available Unified Messaging System
- Getting Started with Messaging Records Management
- White Paper: Unified Messaging Concepts and Planning
- Planning for Exchange Server 2007 Client Access Servers
- Managing Client Access in Exchange Server 2007
- Getting Started with Exchange Server 2007
- Educating Information Workers About Exchange Server 2007
You can see these articles and other Exchange Server documentation content in the Microsoft Exchange Server TechCenter.
For a complete list of Exchange Server 2003 and Exchange Analyzer topics that changed, see Exchange Server Documentation Updates.
BTW, if you haven't noticed, all our topics in the Exchange Library now have a "Topic Last Modified" date at the bottom of the topic.
- Cathy Anderson, Content Release Manager, Exchange User Documentation