The wait is over. We know the suspense has been killing you!
Out of many excellent submissions (thank you!!) and with the help of highly sophisticated methods and complicated algorithms, the panel of judges (KC and Nino) produced their favorites. It was a close race!
Without further ado, the favorites were:
Grand Prize: Alex Zammit
First prize: Luke Edson
Second prize: Jeff Guillet
Honorable mention: Jeremy Reichman and Russ Kaufman
Congratulations! You will be receiving your swag packages in the mail!
- We chose Alex because of his continuous involvement in our Exchange newsgroups, where he helped others in multiple different cases. Additionally, he is keeping and updating a site where he shares different areas of the product with others. Great job!
- Luke was chosen because of his helpful replies on forums that he sent us links to. Looking around, he is definitely very active there!
- Jeff was chosen because of multiple helpful posts and great follow-up in our own Exchange newsgroups.
- Jeremy was chosen because of his active involvement in several different sites, covering a lot of Entourage questions, like this one for example.
- Russ was chosen because of work that he put into explaining and helping people with clustering and Exchange. Check this site for more info.
Thank you all for sending us your "proofs" - we had a good time checking them out. It is easy to see that Exchange community is quite active and helpful! Keep on helping!
- The Exchange Team