Five Things you (probably) don’t know about me:
1) I’m president of my homeowner association. Before that I was secretary. Before that I was secretary of the association in our Charlotte neighborhood. Conclusion: I’m a glutton for punishment! (just kidding, they’re a good bunch of homeowners, so I’m very lucky)
2) My left foot is wider than my right foot. So this means I always have to buy shoes 1/2 size too big and still I typically tear out the “sidewalls” in my left show before the soles wear out.
3) I am a media center (MCE) junkie, even though I don’t really watch very much TV. I’ve had media center at the house since version 2004, and was on the pre-order queue to get the original Xbox extender kit. I recently bought an HDHomeRun so I can get Clear-QAM content into my MCE.
4) I am a Precinct Committee Officer (PCO) for my legislative precinct here in Seattle. I was on the election ballot last September, and I’m officially an “elected official” in the state of Washington.
5) My wife, Jodi, and I are having a baby boy this coming summer/July– our first. He’s already the cutest baby ever, and he’s not even born yet.