There was a lot of Exchange Online / EOP and Office 365 news in April and I wanted to pull them all together in one place, here! The stories range from product updates all the way to announcing new services. I have placed the articles that directly relate to Exchange Online towards the top of the list.
- Introducing Exchange Online Advanced Threat Protection
- Office 365 now supports larger email messages – up to 150 MB
- Enhanced non-delivery reports (NDRs) in Office 365
- Enhancing transparency and control for Office 365 customers
- Announcing the new Office 365 Management Activity API for security and compliance monitoring
- Announcing Customer Lockbox for Office 365
- Evolving Data Loss Prevention in SharePoint Online / OneDrive for Business and Office applications
Be sure to follow the Microsoft Ignite conference next week for more Office 365 news and updates.